As a freelance writer and journalist, I’ve had hundreds of essays published in places like The Washington Post, Scary Mommy, Babble, Family Circle, Parenting Magazine, Lilith Magazine, VICE, and elsewhere. In addition, I’ve written content for companies like care.com, Talkspace, and Public Goods. I’m also an experienced social media manager and copy editor.
Want to work with me? Great! Here are the services I offer:
- Article writing (personal essays, opinion pieces, researched-based, interview-based)
- Blog posts, including sponsored posts
- Content marketing
- Social media management
- Website copy
- Editing/copy editing
- BA in English; MFA in Creative Writing
- Taught writing and literature at Hunter College for 4 years
- Author of two books of poems; poems and articles published widely
- Currently a staff writer, social media manager, and copy editor for Scary Mommy; former news writer for Babble
Click here for my LinkedIn profile, with further details about my qualifications.
Email me (WendyWisner78@gmail.com) for more information about my services.