As a freelance writer and journalist, I’ve had hundreds of essays published in places like The Washington Post, Scary Mommy, Babble, Family Circle, Parenting Magazine, Lilith Magazine, VICE, and elsewhere. In addition, I’ve written content for companies like Care.com, Talkspace, Motherlove, and Public Goods. I’m also an experienced social media manager and copy editor.
Want to work with me? Great! Here are the services I offer:
- Article writing (personal essays, opinion pieces, researched-based, interview-based)
- Blog posts, including sponsored posts
- Content marketing
- Social media management
- Editing/copy editing
- BA in English; MFA in Creative Writing, both from Hunter College
- American Society of Journalists and Authors, Professional Member
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- Lactation Educator Counselor, UC San Diego
- Retired La Leche League Leader
- Former writing and literature instructor at Hunter College
- Author of two books of poems; poems and articles published widely
Click here for my LinkedIn profile, with further details about my experience and qualifications.
Email me (WendyWisner78@gmail.com) for more information about my services.