As a freelance writer, I’ve had hundreds of essays published online and in print at places like The Washington Post, Scary Mommy, Babble, Family Circle, Parenting Magazine, Lilith Magazine, VICE, and elsewhere. I am the author of two books of poems, and my essays and poems have been published in anthologies and well-known literary magazines.
Want to work with me? Great! Here are the services I offer:
- Article writing (personal essays, opinion pieces, researched-based, interview-based)
- Blog posts, including sponsored posts
- Content marketing
- Social media management
- Website copy
- Editing/copy editing
- BA in English; MFA in Creative Writing
- Taught writing and literature at Hunter College for 4 years
- Author of two books of poems; poems and articles published widely
- Currently a staff writer and social media manager for Scary Mommy; news writer for Babble
Click here for my LinkedIn profile, with further details about my qualifications.
Email me (WendyWisner78@gmail.com) for more information about my services and rates.